Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This sunday Olivia will be 19 months old. (on mothers day) go figure. I am currently trying to get this weekend off. I have sunday off, but would be nice to have a weekend off all together. I recieved new pictures last night, and she has gotten so big. I hate not living near her. I sent a-mom a mothers day card. I'm not expecting one in return....thats life though.

I found out today a friend from High School is engaged, and i'm not ashamed to admit that I am jealous like crazy. Everyone is moving on with their lives but me. I work all the time, and I don't do anything. I hate my job. I hate where I live, I just wish I could be happy for once.

A fellow blogger suggested the museum here in town and will prolly go check it out tomorrow after work....today I have plans to go to shell point beach and get more sea shells for my bath room. Jon still wants me to get scuba certified. and on that note I am still waiting for him to shave his legs. :-P hey....a deal is a deal.

I have been reading "The Girls Who Went Away" By Ann Fessler. Honestly it has never taken me more then a day to read a book.....and i'm on day 5. It just hits so close to home in certain ways. And I can't read it straight though.

I wish one or both of my sisters could come and visit. And my dad too. I miss them like crazy. If I had enough money I would buy them all tickets out here for a week.

If only....

No comments: