Sunday, May 27, 2007

Random

"we all need somebody to lean on...."
"I don't cry on the outside anymore.....anymore"
"Dreaming of could-bes and if I'll end up happy..."
"I took a louieville slugger to both headlights slashed a hole in all four tires"
"We all just wanna be big rock stars..."
"I will remember you, will you remember me...."
"You are the wind beneath my wings..."
"God is watching us, God is watching us....from a distance"
"When two become one...."
"Life in plastic, its fantastic...."
"I can only imagine when that day comes...."
"Everybody needs a little time away, I heard her say, from eachother..."
"I get knocked down, then I get up again, you never gonna keep me down...."
"At first I was afraid, I was petrified, thinking I could never live without you by my side..."
"Do you believe in life after love....."
"The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout..."
"Everything you need, you got it..."
"It was made from the feathers of 4 leather geese...."
"Listen to your heart, when he's calling for you....."
"One, your like a dream come true, two, just wanna be with you....."

Sorry about that, those were some songs floating in my head all at the same time, and I felt it necessary to share them with you! Okay thanks!!

No comments: