Saturday, May 26, 2007

"Busy weekend"

And when I say busy, I mean doing abosolutely nothing but working. It really sucks. I wish I could have a weekend off (a 4 day one at that!) GRRRR Just makes me sooooo mad. I want to see Pirates and Shrek 3. Its gonna be like a month before I'm going to be able to see them. I want a weekend a WEEK off. I've only had one weekend off since I have been here and well, I feel like it was rushed, we tried to get everything done so fast because we knew we had to be at work the next day. Don't get me wrong, I loved that weekend......I'm just tired of everyday that I have off feeling like its waisted because I don't have time to relax. I have to get everything done that I can't do while I'm working. Its exhausting.

Well Jon and I bought a car. And got a kitten. (his name is Black Jack for the time being) I'm trying to get his name to be bouncer.

If anyone has any leads for a good job.....lemme know. Thanks

No comments: