Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Chaos...is how I spell Life

Well, lots have happend since I last wrote. I've recieved tons of new pictures. Her hair is getting LONG. She turned 18 months last month. I am really really wanting a family right now. To the point where I cry about it. I want to be called Mommy.

I also moved to Tallahassee Florida from Dallas Texas, for work. And I really hate it here. It is WAY to hot and it NEVER rains. We are looking to move back to Texas and buy a house (or three)

I started a new diet yesterday....I had attempted a juice diet...BLAH... DON'T do it! Its gross and to hard.

Well I will write more later, I am currently at work.

2 comments:

That Hank said...

Yeah, you're seeing Tallahassee is a VERY dry year. It's normally soggy and damp all the time. Drought's hurting us pretty badly right now.

That Hank said...

Hey - you asked for suggestions on stuff to do. What're you interested in? What do you like to do for fun?