Tuesday, May 29, 2007

here ya go!

Today was bad....today is a little better. We have a ton of deliveries that no one answered so they are just sitting in my office. I am CRAVING LASAGNA LIKE OMG. It hurts I want it so bad. Jon said maybe for dinner we can go to Carrabbas. The only other "Italian" food here in Tallahassee is the Olive Garden.....and we all know no bueno!!! So I'm stuck with some food to hold me over till we get off work. I'm going to start working on dads fathers day present tonight. I miss him so much. I wish he could come see me.

1 comment:

That Hank said...

There's MUCH better Italian food around than Carrabbas or Olive Garden. I mean, Mom and Dad's on the Parkway is incredible. They're an old local favorite. There's Little Italy, next to the Winn Dixie on Magnolia, and they're always a treat. Nino's on the parkway is German and Italian grub, and much better than you would expect from that. Hope you get some good Italian soon.