Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Would love to understand....

The one thing that can calm me down/make me cry/make me happy/not think about anything in the world is Music. I would love to know why. Even what about it that takes me to another world. I feel as though I've been blessed to have this soul-ful connection with music. Don't get me wrong I can't sing to save a life!!! But I try!!! 

I would love to become a good, shoot even a decent dancer!! It looks like so much fun, I am not limber, and I'm always worried about everyone being better at it then me. Stupid competitive self!!! Sheesh!!

Well I suppose I should update on my "mothers day." I went to church. Fought it to the last minute but I went. In the middle of it all the children came in from the nursery and kids church and brought their mom's a rose. GRRRRRR. That ate me alive. I could feel my face burning and the tears building up. I kept looking at my bible sitting in my lap praying I would wait to cry until I reached my car after service was over and I did. Got in my car and let it out. Bawled all the way to my mom's house. She was working, go figure. I left her card hanging on her door. At least my sisters remembered and sent me "Happy Mothers Day" texts. That was sweet of them. Of course Anne sent one too.... although at times I feel as though its mocking me, but I know that isn't the case. She also sent me an email a few days prior about great moms holding their babies...hell it's a lot to read I'll post it here as my next post if I still have it.

Well I am going to attempt to possibly get a work out in before bed....as well as when I get up... wish me luck.

No comments: