Saturday, April 04, 2009

Wonderful Husband Award

I would have to say that I have the most wonderful husband in the entire world. Not only has he put up with my emotional roller coaster of a life since before Olivia was born, but he can read me like a book. (Which at times irritates the hell out of me) Last night we went to dinner, came home watched a movie of my choosing, I needed ice cream and he went and got some. Geeze do I love that man! He knows when something is wrong and knows how to fix it.

Switched my schedule around today to help out a coworker whom of which is a giant ass. Already wishing I hadn't.

We are getting a lawn service, and we were to meet at 9am..... it is 9:15. Not looking to good showing up late on the first introduction!!!

Well I have a baby shower tomorrow for a friend/coworker at another location which my wonderful husband has agreed to join me if I would like. (Another 10 points for him!) Next weekend I have a birthday party for a friend of mines son. (First birthday) I might ask him to go with me as well. I was suppose to be in a wedding next Saturday but my second maid of honor (The one having the wedding the day before easter) went psycho bitch and neither of us will/were in each others weddings. (Or lives for that matter) Good riddens. Once she was out of my life a HUGE weight felt like it was lifted off of me. 9 years down the drain and the drama in my life has been cut to the minimum. LOVE IT!!

9:27 I guess he is not coming. GRRR. I liked this guy too. Just checked my email to make sure I gave him the right address. YUP. Time is right. No lawn guy. 

Well I guess I better call him to see what the plan is now.

Prayers and baby dust would be amazing!!

No comments: