Sunday, February 26, 2006

Birthday

My birthday came and went, got a call where Olivia "sang" happy birthday to me. Spent a lot of time with my family. Pam is engaged, I was kind of mad, my birthday always ends up being taken over by something. I'm really Jealous too.... she is going to have a baby of her own, and well....I don't :-( I know this is all dumb, but I can't help it. I wish Olivia was here...with me. When I met Jon (my bf) I told him I was pregnant with Olivia (Caroline at the time...was what her name was going to be) and he made me cry, I had already told the A-parents that they would raise her, and he told me he had wanted a little girl all his life.

1 comment:

HeatherRainbow said...

I'm so sorry. It is hard for all of us moms around holidays, especially birthdays. Even our own.

Hang on. One day at a time.