Saturday, June 09, 2007

Rearrange

Jon and I rearranged our office this past week. We can both actually sit in the same room at the same time now!! We have gotten another storm...(thank God) that makes 2 since I've been here! Last night the lightning hit the runway and took a chunk outta it, so flights were delayed and canceled last night. (meaning more work for me) There are bags EVERYWHERE. Not just for me, but for other cities. It will prolly take a day for them to sort all these bags. I'm sending my dads Fathers day present today. I hope he likes it! Jons off today, and I don't like these days. I am always bored and have no one to bug at work. Saturdays are the worst because a girl that works in Delta isn't very talkative. I'll have to wait until 5 when Clayton gets here. I talked to Anne yesterday for about an hour and a half. They have sold their house, and are looking at moving to Richmond VA. (Which means if we move to Jacksonville NC, we would be 4 1/2 hours from them!!!) Right now being at about 19....that is a DRASTIC change! Disney World is getting closer to being a real deal. I talked to Dany yesterday and he said that he is almost there and would give me an answer by the begining of next week!!!

I'm sorry I can't be there for Fathers day. I wish I could be. Love you Dad!

*^~Lil ol' me~^*

No comments: