Saturday, March 05, 2011

anxiously awaiting....

I know I have been horrible about writing, I guess I assume no one is reading so I might as well keep it bottled up like I normally do.

Well so much has happened I don't even know where to begin.

Olivia's mom got divorced and remarried... he has a daughter older then Olivia, and they had twins a month and a half after I had Alicia. Olivia's mom asked me and Jon to be their godparents... we graciously accepted and we began planning our journey up to their neck of the woods (New England) for their baptism. Which don't get me wrong the importance of this trip (for me) isn't the twins baptism it is Olivia meeting her baby sister for the first time ever. We are all very anxious for them to meet and I am extremely excited and very nervous to see Olivia. I haven't seen her in over two years now.... She is to the age (5 1/2) where her voice and her opinions are now well known to her entire family. (With my attitude... thats genetic... which amuses me) and those wonderful "WHAT IF'S" come stampeding to the surface once again. What if she doesn't like me? At 3 she didn't have much of an opinion about me all she knew was I was fun to play with. Now she is able to carry on a conversation with me. She doesn't like talking on the phone much. Her mom allows me to talk to her when I call but what we talk about is so short and muffled. She sang me a Hannah Montana song for my birthday (We both Love Miley!)

I'm just not sure where to go from here.... more tomorrow I suppose. To much going on in my head to sort it all out right before bed.

No comments: